Social Media Manager
We believe bold brains build bold brands. Braintrust is a diverse, passionate, and experienced group of people who transform business with ideas that are fueled by creativity and driven by data, knowledge and street smarts.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager. You would join our incredibly talented Integrated Communications team and be responsible for the developing and executing on-line marketing initiatives and social media strategies and tactics for an array of clients ranging from travel and hospitality, food & beverage, local health and housing government programs, real estate, gaming, and medical technologies. Whether it’s print, social, video or activations, it’s important to us. We seek someone who can see more than what is obvious and find insights that others might not. Someone who studies trends and also makes them. A person who has a passion for solving clients’ challenges and helping them get to the next level.
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Communicate and present your ideas to both coworkers and clients
- Review & proof work to ensure high quality
- Prepare agendas, recaps for weekly calls
- Monthly reports to demonstrate campaign success and KPIs
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our advertising/brand projects
- Uphold the Braintrust standards of excellence with both work product and client satisfaction
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Communicate with account executive team to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepares new business presentations work as requested
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Collaborate and function effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and high expectations
- Work in a team environment with passion and aptitude for creativity
- Ideate for multiple clients within multiple industries with multiple minds
- Be self-motivated, organized, and devoted to your craft and your work
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing / advertising
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience strategizing and implementing influencer marketing plans
- Proficient with shooting photography for social media content and editing via Photoshop
- Managed multiple social media paid media campaigns (Facebook, IG)
- Extensive content creation, calendar management, listening and responding
- Regular experience with reporting and KPI tracking
- Strong history with social activations (ideations and execution)
- Experience covering events and social media executions from conception to production
- Solid command of professional tools relating to social media (ie. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Nuvi, etc.)
- In depth familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- A strong background of conceptual thinking and campaign understanding
- Portfolio of strategies, content calendars, executions and KPI’s
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Attention to visual details and copyediting
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Degree in Marketing or applicable college level coursework or experience
- Presentation skills and the comfort level necessary to discuss your ideas with a client
Founded in 2006, BRAINTRUST is a full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, online, public relations and creative design services. We are a team of creative, dynamic and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients.
For employment consideration, please send us a link to your portfolio. We’re looking for work that is smart and memorable.
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k benefits. Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like you?