We believe bold brains build bold brands. Braintrust is a diverse, passionate, and experienced group of people who transform business with ideas that are fueled by creativity and driven by data, knowledge, and street smarts.
We are looking for an advertising Account Executive to join our incredibly talented Account Services team and be responsible for creating and managing marketing strategies on various client accounts. Our Account Executives work in tandem with the department lead, and Account Coordinators to manage client relationships, formulate and implement marketing strategies, and work with integrated departments to see tasks and projects through to completion, in order to support each client’s brand.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives
- Formulate marketing strategies for each client based on client goals
- Work with other departments (social media, public relations, media) to coordinate strategies to meet client goals
- Client meetings, emails, and daily management of projects and tasks
- Write creative briefs and work with creative team to develop marketing collateral
- Create and/or provide feedback on project estimates and timelines
- Create and oversee the creation of monthly client reports
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of client industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan
- Communicate and present your ideas to both coworkers and clients
- Review & proof work to ensure high quality
- Uphold the Braintrust standards of excellence with both work product and client satisfaction
- Collaborate and function effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and high expectations
- Work in a team environment with passion and aptitude for creativity
- Ideate for multiple clients within multiple industries with multiple minds
- Be self-motivated, organized, and devoted to your craft and your work
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3-5 years marketing experience with multiple clients/industries
- A high level of awareness of client activities, excellent listening skills, and proactive communication
- Agency experience is a plus
- Experience brainstorming for, and assisting with implementation of integrated marketing plans
- Experience with reporting and KPI tracking/evaluation
- Solid command of professional tools – PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience with WordPress and email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, Mailchimp or similar)
- An understanding conceptual thinking and campaign management
- Attention to details and strong organization/time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Professional conduct while conducting agency business
- Bachelor’s in marketing or communications or applicable experience
- Presentation skills and the comfort level necessary to discuss your ideas with a client/supervisor
Founded in 2006, Braintrust is a full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, online, public relations and creative design services. We are a team of creative, dynamic, and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients.
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k benefits. Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer.
Sound like you?