Public Relations Coordinator
We believe bold brains build bold brands. Braintrust is a diverse, passionate, and experienced group of people who transform business with ideas that are fueled by creativity and driven by data, knowledge and street smarts.
We are looking for an experienced Public Relations Coordinator. You would join our incredibly talented Public Relations team and be responsible for supporting the public relations manager and director through various related tasks.
- Cultivate and foster relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure effective coverage.
- Assist with reporting & gathering information to develop media pitches
- Assist with drafting of press materials: media lists, press releases, bios/backgrounders
- Assist in brainstorming, planning sessions & story angles
- Assist with data input for weekly reporting/client updates
- Communicate with team to ensure deadlines are met
- Schedule and coordinate interview requests and public events
- Collaborate and function effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and high expectations
- Be self-motivated, organized, and devoted to your craft and your work
- Uphold the Braintrust standards of excellence with both work product and client satisfaction
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 1-3 years of experience in the public relations industry
- Agency experience is a plus
- Proficient with Cision and Muck Rack, along with other PR tools
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or applicable college level coursework or experience
- Presentation skills and the comfort level necessary to discuss your ideas with a client/supervisor
Founded in 2006, BRAINTRUST is a full-service marketing agency that offers advertising, marketing, online, public relations and creative design services. We are a team of creative, dynamic and experienced marketing professionals that specialize in hospitality and lifestyle marketing. We represent a forward-thinking agency that combines traditional marketing tactics, business savvy and emerging technologies to create bottom-line oriented marketing solutions for its clients.
****For employment consideration, please send us a link to your portfolio. We’re looking for work that is smart and memorable. ***
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, medical, dental and 401k benefits. Braintrust is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.braintrustagency.com to learn more.
Sound like you?